Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I drew everywhere!


This piece involved a lot of patience. It was done with acyrlic and sharpie marker. Media was a tad difficult to use, mainly because no I didn't use paper or card like a usually do. (I know, it looks like it) But the piece is actually drawn/painted on a large piece of gray tile. Pretty cool stuff I thought. We had a junkload of tiles in our garage and I thought..freakin' sweeet! Inspiration for this piece came from this video >here haha..pretty depressing actually, but it somewhat reminded me of myself when watching it. In the video the boy draws on everything, the walls, the floor..Which is what I did growing up and it would infuriate my parents. Sorry guys. Anyhow, check out a short little progress video I did, I didn't want to bore you with me making the whole thing, so it's severely shortened!

No comments:

Post a Comment