Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sneak peak



I actually don't know where I was going with this piece. It was a spontaneous combustion of me really wanting to come out with something new. I've been stuck in work mode and a routine that contains sleep, eat, work and nothing more else. So this piece has little-to-no inspiration behind it really, just a bunch of pics I liked and saw and infused this together. Not a favourite work, hardly like it at all actually. But somehow it got a video..geeez-la-weez. Anyhoo check it out!

This piece was done on a normal A3 sketch pad, media used was just acrylic paint and a super ink permanent marker, as well as .4 fineliner. Again, not a fav, I was sloppy with technique and just eager to get something finished. Ohhh how I miss the feeling of accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment