Sunday, July 17, 2011

Latest Stuff



who knew I had a dark side huh?
Yes yes, funny. This little project is a selection of black and white drawings I've done. They are a little different from my usual style, but the overall technique and principles are obvious. As you can see, I started this on the 13/07/11. I've gotten into the habit of dating my sketch books or pocket books. Inspiration behind these pieces are well, mostly the thoughts in my head I don't wish to say out loud. We all have moments where we want to back chat, or point out to that stranger they are being a complete knob. But that isn't always possible..or civil. So instead I do what any good teen angst drama queen does, and expressed myself through other forms besides actually getting over it!!~


No comments:

Post a Comment